Friday, August 29, 2014

Long Time No Write.....

Oops, I guess it's been a while sense I posted!
A lot has been going on in the Tew house in the past month.
Josh started his new position. He loves it and I love that he loves it, 
it's not easy at times due to his schedule, but we get through it and 
enjoy our weekends together as much as we can! We have settled into 
our house, but still have yet to hang any pictures!
 I think the only two things hung are my calendar and Sadie's hair bow holder. 
Two very important things, haha. I started back to work this week as a teachers aid for the second year. It's my seventh year at CDO and I can't imagine working anywhere else! I love my job and who I work with. I cant believe Sadie gets to go with me this year. Hopefully she will transition well to going to school four days a week. We will have first day of school pictures to show next week:) 
We are looking forward to family time this weekend at the lake! Some much needed time before getting into our new normal. Here are some pictures from the past monthish. Enjoy!

This was the day we bought the house!

Big girl pulling up at 9 months

This is for everybody that always says, oh she's such a happy girl. 
She is happy about 95% of the time but she does get sad and upset sometimes:)

 
Showin off her first tooth
                                                                                    

This is a normal thing these days. I think it's so cute. 
Mommy did this as a little girl too:)

The Timm family all got to be together plus Caleb for the first time.  
Not the best picture but that's all of us.

Our sweet little Tew Fam


Her little reading corner in her room


She loves rolling the ball back and forth

Grandpa smiling during Happy Birthday.

4 generations. Happy 88th Grandpa

Didn't get the greatest picture in the chair this time, oh well
Tooth number 2 has started coming in:)





Josh and I had fun making this bench together. We got the bench part from Ikea 
and made the cushion. Still looking for the perfect cubes for in the cubbies.
 It's a beautiful addition to our living room!

Can't believe 2 months from now she will be 1:( 

Sorry for all the pictures but I wanted to get you all caught up. 
There will eventually be a house entry but I want to get it perfect before I take all my pictures. 

My goal is to try and do this weekly. We shall see how that goes. 
Hopefully I wont be too tired after back to school next week!
Say some prayers for us as we transition into school schedule and daddies work schedule! 




1 comment: