Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mommies First Blog

Well, I've decided to give this whole blog thing a try!
I'm not sure how it's going to turn out.
I'm not much of a writer, so don't judge my english, punctuation, or spelling! Lol
This is to keep memories and show family pictures and moments in our families life.
Get ready for picture overload, cause I've got a lot of catching up to do!
 
Aunt Leah did Sadie's 6 month pictures a couple weeks ago.
They turned out so stinkin cute!
Thanks Aunt Leah!
 
 


Just chillin in the basket!

What is this stuff I'm sitting in mom?


Little Miss Model





She wasn't so happy for this pose,
I think the burlap was a little too itchy.

 


Mommies favorite!
 
I figured I'd start out with our pride and joy for my first blog!
This sweet little girl has changed our lives for the best and I can't imagine life without her!
Thanks sweet girl for making our life fun, and full of smiles:)
 

3 comments:

  1. I love her sad face in the burlap pic. Adorable!
    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karis and I loved these! :) beautiful like her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes not a hard one to photograph thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete